Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Well, I have my blogging spot! I am really excited! I can't wait to get it all set up the way I want it.

I am a total bookworm so the main topic of my blog will be "Fiction". More specifically, Christian Fiction. I will blog about my favorite authors, books I have read or plan to read, etc.

A little bit about me... God has blessed my life in so many ways that I could never name them all! I am married to a great guy who does his best to take good care of our family. We have three beautiful children who are 1, 3 and 5 years old. I am a stay at home mom so they occupy most of my time. We also have an 8 month-old golden retriever. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment around our house! I recently went back to school and I am currently working towards my degree in journalism with creative writing/career english classes as well. So, I love to write and I may blog on that subject once in a while too...well, maybe! :)

Blessings and hugs! Ashli

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I think you'll find that it's a lot of fun, with lots of great people around to talk with. I don't do Christian fiction myself, but there are lots of bloggers who do. If you haven't seen Amy's blog, I'd suggest taking a look--she's very friendly! :)

    Here's the link:
    http://www.myfriendamysblog.com/

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete