Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fools Rush In Book Review


Available September 2009 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group...

Fools Rush In
Wedding by Bella - Book One
by Janice Thompson

Bella Rossi's life never sees a dull moment. Her Italian turned Texan family makes sure of that, especially when they hand over the keys to the family wedding planning business. The newly renamed Club Wed now specializes in themed weddings...thanks to Bella's new advertising strategy.

In her late twenties and no serious love interest in sight, Bella has concluded that, as a wedding planner, she is doomed to a life of chronic singleness...planning everyone's happily ever after but her own. That is, until a flicker of hope saunters up the walkway in his worn blue jeans and cowboy boots - Texas twang and all.

Can Bella learn to trust God to lead her out of her comfort zone?

This is one hilarious love story! Mix up the Mob and a few boot-scootin' cowboys and you're in for a barrel o' laughs and then a few more! The lighthearted playfulness of this book only left me with one complaint...that I couldn't read the next installment of the series! A guaranteed smile to add to your reading collection.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet review! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Book Two (Swinging on a Star) releases in January. There's more adventure ahead for Bella and DJ and their families (especially those church ladies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Glad to know the next book releases soon! I laughed my head off at some of those scenes! You came up with some doozies! And I just love Uncle Laz and Aunt Rosa. I have an idea of what I think might happen there...=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what to order next, Ashli, as your review has convinced me:) I love to laugh and it sounds like Janice is wonderfully engaging that way!

    ReplyDelete